Sunday, January 22, 2012

Basil's Fury

Basil Fawlty takes out his frustration.
Fawlty Towers is one of those classic British sitcoms. It never seems to get any less funny no matter how many years pass. So I thought it should get a doodle. This is one of my favourite scenes. Basil's legendary anger gets the better of him when the car won't start and so he pays it back in his own special way. I think its the utter uselessness of it that gets me. There's almost no danger of the car being damaged but he rages away it at regardless. It could also be that John Cleese just looks extremely funny swinging wildly at an inanimate object.

If you somehow don't know what it is I'm going on about, just have a click here and enjoy the show.

Head over to the Doodle Dojo Store if you want to get hold of a T-shirt, iPhone case, or even a print.

No comments:

Post a Comment