Monday, January 30, 2012

Where's Wookiee

Where has that Wookiee got to now?
I was looking at my son's Where's Wally books (Where's Waldo over the water) when this little idea hit me. I had to get sketching! After trying (unsuccessfully) to do a full page of finding the wookiee like inside the books I had a better idea and tried making it look like a book cover instead. This version worked out a lot better and, after drawing more Star Wars charactersin one go than I have since school, I came up with this. I'm pretty pleased with the end result and so far lots of other people seem to like it too, which is always really nice to hear!

As always this is available in my Redbubble store and on Society6 as prints, iPhone cases, greeting cards and T-shirts. Click on over to the Doodle Dojo Store for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment