Sunday, February 10, 2013

Doodle Weapon

Doodling can be a dangerous game.
Bit of a different one for this week's post. As you probably know if you look at my blog regularly (there must be some of you right?) I post my designs under the name Doodle Dojo. I created a logo when I first started and used it for almost everything I could, that was nearly two years ago now. So I thought it was about time I made myself something new. I started having a bit of a think about how I could combine Doodling and Dojos in a simple visual way and it didn't take too long to come up with this. Doodling nunchukas. I was pleased enough with the result to post it up as a design in its own right.

Which means (of course!) that you can get hold of it on my Redbubble and Society6 stores (details on the Doodle Dojo Store as always). You will also see it as my avatar on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Deviant Art and everywhere else you can find me on the internet (once I get around to changing them all). So get used to seeing it. Today Blogger, tomorrow the world! (well possibly tomorrow, perhaps the day after.)

A quick PS as well. One of my designs, I can't mention which one yet, has been picked to appear on Anotherfinetee.com on the 24-25-26 of February. Which is obviously pretty cool for me! More info closer to the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment