Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dalek DIY

THE ROOM MUST BE ILLUMINATED!
Back to Doctor Who again! Sometimes I just can't help myself, especially when I get a ridiculous idea like this one. Besides I haven't drawn a Dalek for a design before. At least not a proper Dalek, I'm not sure human Daleks count. I was just thinking about how cool Daleks are when I started wondering what ordinary parts of life would be the most difficult as a wheeled robot alien with no opposable thumbs. This is one of the most mundane things I could think of really. It doesn't matter to me that Daleks can hover really, it still amuses me regardless!

If you like slightly confused Daleks, this design is available in all the usual places. That's Redbubble and Society6 with all the details on the Doodle Dojo Store.

In other news, I mentioned that I had a print picked for a T-shirt site last week. Well now I can let you know that Nerd Britannia is the design that has been picked at Anotherfinetee.com to go on sale on February the 24th to the 26th. So mark your diaries as it will be only $11 for those three days which, I'm sure you will agree, is a bargain. (Its only £17 including shipping in proper UK money!)

No comments:

Post a Comment