Monday, June 10, 2013

Hershel's Walker Barn

We've got more walkers than we know what to do with!
Do you need somewhere to store your loved ones while we work out away to cure them? Hershel has the knowhow to keep them safe and well fed. All we need then is a qualified genetic biologist or two and a fully equipped lab and we'll be able to restore them to normal. Probably. Unless there's a fire or something.

It took me a while but I finally caught up with the Walking Dead. And obviously once I did it inspired me to put pen to paper. Hershel's barn was a big enough moment to stick in my head pretty firmly. Once that other famous barn (belonging to Al McWhiggin) popped into my mind I knew I had to put them together.

Available on Redbubble and Society6. All the details are on the Doodle Dojo Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment