Sunday, June 30, 2013

Would You Like a Jelly Baby?

Well would you?
Doctor Who has a very long history. One of the best of the many actors who played the part (in my opinion) is Tome Baker. The fourth Doctor was a pretty odd character and had some pretty good fashion sense. For an alien. I got a DVD of one of the fourth Doctors adventures for my birthday and of course after watching that I had to get out the sketchpad and get to doodling. It was The Ark in Space and despite a number of classic scenes of terror (and bubble wrap) it was the ending that inspired me most. As usual, just as everything is being sorted out, the Doctor says his goodbyes and offers everyone a Jelly Baby. Well what else could I do except draw a little something based on his catchphrase?

Available on Society6 and Redbubble as always. Check out the Doodle Dojo Store for all the links you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment