Sunday, March 10, 2013

Solo Smuggling

Captain Solo runs the best smuggling operation in the galaxy.
Captain Solo's Smuggling is the best in the galaxy. Ideal for those times when you need to avoid 'imperial entanglements' (that does cost you a little extra though). Time sensitive deliveries are a speciality, if you need to get stuff delivered in twelve parsecs or less, he's the man to trust.

I haven't done anything Star Wars related for a while so when I came up with an idea for making a logo for Solo Smuggling I thought I may as well go for it. I started out working on modern corporation style logos but as I carried on sketching it started to turn into something a bit more old fashioned and typographic. I got a bit carried away with the filigree patterning as well, which was fun to do once you get properly in the zone!

This one is available on light and dark backgrounds at Redbubble and Society6. All the details are at the Doodle Dojo Store.

1 comment:

  1. ӏ rеally believе thiѕ offer iѕ the niсеst aspect actuallу.


    Also vіsit my site - green smoke coupons

    ReplyDelete