Friday, February 17, 2012

Santa Clara Takeaway

Santa Clara Takeaway, the best chinese in town!
One thing I never could stand about Santa Clara, all the damn vampires!

The 80's had some great movies and The Lost Boys was one of them. Utterly cool from beginning to end, Keifer Sutherland being mean before Jack Bauer was even thought of, the Frog Bros! Just plain awesome.

This idea has been hanging around the back of my head for a while and I thought I had best get it out into the world before too long. Personally I'm not a big fan of creepy crawlies so I can't think of much worse to find in your food than this. Except spiders. This is one of those things that sounds like a great idea until you have to spend a couple of hours drawing a box of maggots. Still, lesson learned for the future, no more maggots. Although I can't think of any more designs that would need them. Yet.

Head over to Society6 and Redbubble to get yourself a print on something cool and don't forget the Doodle Dojo Store for more info.

2 comments:

  1. Lol this is crazy. My whole perceptive on take away food has changed just a little.

    I'm with you on 80s' movies! The 80s' were just golden and great! I wish I was born in the 70s', so I could have lived the 80s' as a teenager xD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were some great movies made back then. If only we could have streamed them over the net, going to the video shop all the time was tedious! :D

      Delete