Thursday, July 12, 2012

Game Over

Just when it was getting good.
I thought I'd have another go at videogames this time around. Sticking with the classics, I've doodled an interpretation of the ultimate game of snake. So simple and so addictive. It's probably impossible to get yourself into a situation like this in the game but its quite easy to imagine it so I thought I would draw it anyway. I quite like the way it has almost turned itself into an abstract pattern. Pretty pleased with the final result and I learned a thing or two about tiling an repeating patterns. Can't be a bad result!

This one is (of course!) up on Redbubble on T-shirts and stickers and also on Society6 as prints and iPhone skins and other cool stuff. Find the details on the Doodle Dojo Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment