Monday, January 27, 2014

Why Did it Have to be Snake?

You can find some unexpected things in ancient tombs.
Indiana Jones finds some unexpected puzzles in most of the tomb he explores, but none as dastardly as the 90's phone classic, Snake. He hates Snake.

Sometimes you get a pun stuck in your head and it just won't go away. In cases like that I always think its best to give in and just draw it. Sometimes the result can be a bit more fun than you thought. I imagine Indy would hate this game just as much as the creature. There's probably more reason to dislike the game thinking about it. Its just so frustrating! It never reaches a conclusion which always makes you want to play again. My finger slipped off the key, I got distracted at the wrong moment, there are a million reasons you failed and they all make you want to have one more go.

Anyway, if you love snake (and Indiana Jones) as much as I do, you might like this design hanging on your wall, or on your phone. Or something else. I don't know! Just check it out at Redbubble and Society6 or get all the info at the Doodle Dojo Store. And if you like designs like this and want to hear about new stuff and special offers from me, sign up to my newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment