Friday, February 24, 2012

Android Dreams

Android Dreams. Looks like its electric sheep again.
So I've let my Sci-fi nerdiness get the better of me once again! I finished reading through Philip K. Dick's classic, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (also known as Blade Runner on the big screen.) And I just had to do something about it. Luckily I just happened to see a great design (Circuit Bots by Seven Hundred) based on circuit diagrams and suddenly there was this design staring me in the face, from inside my head obviously! Its quite a literal interpretation but who's to say that's not the best way sometimes. A bit of doodling later and I've got another one to show you. Hope you like it.

Available as prints, laptop skins and iPhone cases from Society6 and Tees and stickers and stuff on Redbubble. And of course the Doodle Dojo store has all the links.

3 comments: