Saturday, April 27, 2013

Strawberry Cornetto

Want anything from the shop?
Thought I would go back to a great movie for some inspiration this time. Shaun of the Dead is one of those great movies that really puts a new spin on a (sometimes) overdone genre. The way Shaun manages to not notice the zombie apocalypse until it literally stumbles into his living room is probably the same way I would work out what's happening. Very silly indeed. So here's Shaun and Ed getting ready to defend themselves from a zombie horde by topping up on frozen snacks.

I don't quite know how Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright managed to come up with the 'Three flavours cornetto triology' but I can't wait to see part three. I think I may have to try and get a Hot Fuzz doodle done before The World's End appears too.

You can probably guess already that this design is available on all sorts of cool stuff at Redbubble and Society6. Get to the Doodle Dojo Store for all the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment