Saturday, April 28, 2012

Revenge of the Frogs

One day the frogs will get their own back, just wait and see.
Back in the very early 80's one frog was getting a really bad deal out of these newfangled video games. Its been a long time coming, but now he has some genetically mutated friends on his side, its time to get revenge. Why don't you try getting across the road and see how much you like it huh?

I don't really know why I was thinking about old school video games. But when I thought about turning one of them on its head I just knew it would make a fun picture. All I needed then was the right frog (or perhaps the right collection of frogs). What more can I say about this one?

Oh I know, its on Society6 and Redbubble as usual, check the Doodle Dojo Store for all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment