Thursday, April 12, 2012

Low Flying Spacecraft on Teefury


Lucky me has got a print on Teefury.com! You might (or might not) know Teefury as just about the biggest 'one shirt a day' site around. Well I got the news that my submission has been accepted. Which means that you lovely people get to pick up this awesome Star Wars themed design for just 10 US dollars. But you only get 24 hours to get your order in on Friday 13th April. So make sure you don't miss it!

As a bonus (because I'm pretty excited about this!) if you like my Facebook page and share the post you'll find over there, you will be entered into a draw to win any T-shirt you like from my Redbubble store. If you like Google+ better you still get to join in, just +1 the Doodle Dojo page and share the post over there. Make sure to check out all the t-shirts you can choose from on Redbubble.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment