Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ludovico Institute for Behaviour Modification

The Ludovico Institute for Behaviour Modification
A Clockwork Orange is an all time classic film. It somehow manages to make the utterly horrible Alex into a character you care about and feel sorry for, even though everything that happens is bought on by his own actions and behaviour. The main reason for that is when his humanity is stripped away through the use of the Ludovico Technique. So I thought I would make a logo for the Institute where it all happens. The only other institute I could think of was the Torchwood Institute from Doctor Who so I thought I should mash the two together and see what happened. Turned out real horrorshow.

This is now available on T-shirts and other stuff from Redbubble at the Doodle Dojo Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment