Monday, September 12, 2011

Kurgan Fried Chicken

Kurgan Fried Chicken
Highlander is one of those classic movies from the old days that is sure to be remade very soon. A great premise, superb music and great action. There isn't much that can compare to immortals trying to hack each others head off with large swords after all. Then they had to go and make a sequel that had nothing to do with the original story and spoil the whole thing. Still we can all pretend that never happened and carry on with our lives.

But what if the Kurgan took his love of fried chicken and tried to make some cash from it? This is what I like to think that would look like. You can even get some good tag lines out of it: There can be only one. It's a kind of magic. Don't lose your head, etc. etc. I wonder if there's a gap in the market?

My choice of lunch the other day inspired this one. I think I was probably humming a certain Queen song to myself as the local KFC came into view. Once I remembered that he was called the Kurgan it was a done deal. I couldn't quite believe that nobody else had made the connection, so I thought I better had and here is the result.

As usual, if you head on over to the Doodle Dojo Store you can get yourself this guy on a T-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment