Saturday, March 10, 2012

Flying Needs Votes on GoodJoe

Flying. Vote for it on Goodjoe
Most people daydream about being able to fly, unless you're terrified f heights I guess. I do anyway so I  drew this up as a nice dreamy vision of soaring about through a futuristic city. One day I might get bitten by a radioactive pigeon and get super powers, but until then, I'll just have to keep on dreaming!

If you've been hanging around here for ages, (there's bound to be someone!) you might remember that i submitted this design to Threadless. It scored reasonably well (thanks if you voted) but it didn't get printed. Now that the hold period is well and truly over its time to see if anyone else likes it. Goodjoe looks like a great site with lots of nice designs so that that's where its gone. If I could get a few votes over there, and with a little bit of luck, it might get printed!

Click to vote on my design.

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty awesome. Will give you a vote, good luck ^^

    ReplyDelete