Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dastardly Dog

Dastardly Dog is not cute
Dogs are usually thought of as cute, cuddly, obedient, happy, man's best friend and all that stuff. Not Dastardly Dog. He's bad tempered, mean, moody and doesn't do what he's told. In fact even Barbara Woodhouse would probably give up on this one. As you can see, not your usual dog at all, and I'm not just talking about the shape of his head. Or the fact that he's purple. Don't ask why, he just is ok? Just don't try to pet him if he's not in the mood, those teeth are sharp! So if you would like a dog that's a bite out of the ordinary (I know, I know, classic stuff!) then this is the one for you.

You can get loads of Dastardly Dog stuff at the Doodle Dojo Store. There are T-shirts, hats, badges and more. Get along there and see what suits you.

Update: The Dastardly Dog mouse mat got picked as one of 'Todays Best' on Zazzle! Hurry along and have a look while he's in the Awards Showcase.

2 comments:

  1. I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
    So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err thanks? I'm glad the info was important to you and don't worry, I will keep it up with my these kind of posts!

    Love the name by the way. :D

    ReplyDelete